These rules and regulations concern both the rights and the duties which may assure peace and safety for all Guests during a stay.
- The room is rented on a daily basis. Check in time is 3 p.m. check-out time is 12 p.m. of the following day.
- If a Guest does not specify a period of a stay at the time of check-in, a room will be rented for a day.
- A request of extending a stay, should be declared in the front desk before 10 a.m. on the scheduled check out date. Hotel will accommodate the extended stay if it is possible.
- Visitors without a registration may stay in a hotel room till 10 p.m.
- A minors or legally incapacitated persons may stay in the hotel only in the company of their legal representative or other person taking care of them and responsible for them.
- Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage to items of equipment and technical devices resulting from the actions of minors over whom they are obliged to provide care.
- The Hotel keeps quiet hours from 10 p.m. till 6 a.m. and during these hours our Guests are requested to respect a rest time of others.
- A room is not transferable to third parties.
- Hotel provides services according to its standard.
- Any complains concerning the quality of services should be immediately reported to the front desk.
- Hotel has to ensure:
- food service (breakfast included in price)
- transport service (on request, additional costs)
- conference service (relating to arrangements, additional costs)
- Additional services:
- telephone (additional costs)
- parking (additional costs)
- minibar (additional costs)
- room service (additional costs)
- During a stay the Hotel assure Guests safety and a professional service.
- On request the Hotel provides the following services free of charge:
- providing information related to a stay and a travel
- wake up service
- secure storage of Guests’ money and valuables during a stay in a safe deposit
- storage of luggage for registered Guests
- Hotel is responsible for loss or damage of Guests’ properties brought to the Hotel by people using its services, according to the Article 846-849 of the Civil Code.
- Every valuable thing and object should be stored in a deposit safe located in a room or else the Hotel will not take a responsibility for them.
- Guests should inform the front desk about any damage or loss immediately after it had been discovered.
- The Hotel has only a limited liability for the damage of money, valuable papers, other valuables or objects that have scientific or artistic value if these objects are not stored in the front desk deposit box.
- Hotel is not liable for damage or loss of a car and another vehicle belonging to a Guest.
- A Guest is responsible for every material damage or destruction of Hotel equipment or property which occurs at the fault of the Guest or his visitors.
- Smoking is prohibited. Hotel reserves the right to charge a Guest who is found to be smoking in a non-smoking room for the additional cleaning charges that the Hotel will incur (400 PLN).
- While leaving a room, a Guest should check if the door is locked properly.
- Room heaters, electric irons and other similar devices which are not a part of the room equipment are not allowed to be used inside the room due to the fire safety.
- Hotel reserves the right to refuse an accommodation of a Guest who has violated proceeding rules or has caused a damage of the object’s or any Guest’s, staff member’s property or who otherwise has interfered a peaceful stay of other Guests or the acting of our object.
- Personal belongings left by a Guest in a Hotel room after check out will be sent to the forwarding address indicated by the guest. If such an instruction is not received, Hotel will be storing these items for 6 months.
- Hotel does not store any food products, alcohols, medicines or cosmetics left in a Hotel room.
- The minibar is replenished daily.
- Hotel regulations may change in relation to the available units supervising the work of hotels.
Rules to prevent the spread of infectious diseases
- Visitors without a registration can’t stay in a hotel.
- Hotel reserves the right to refuse an accommodation of a Guest who has a subfebrile condition or disease symptoms.
- The hotel operates in accordance with the SANEPID / HACCAP guidelines and procedures and all IGHP guidelines
- The basis of the object's operation are internal departmental procedures.
Have a nice stay,
Authors of this place